Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Bid Goodbye and Say Hello!




Two days ago, I bid goodbye to the place I was born and raised...I bid goodbye to the good and bad memories, I left my dearest family, friends and my soul and my heart... I thought it will be easy, I am a carefree and risktaker person, and I can take challenges in a heartbeat! I was wrong, the moment I uttered the words Goodbye and see you soon! Tears kept falling! I was really crying... For what? for the memories? for a new place? No! I was in tears because I will be leaving the very place I love... the Philippines and all the good people and memories that honed me to be the person I am today!

12 hours of flying was really a heartache! Being alone was an added burden... But I said to myself this is for our Future... Am I blinded by the opportunites or just a victim of circumstances! I say both!

As I arrived and smell the new breeze, I knew I was far away from home... I felt all emotions... Fear...Excitement... And I still walked with hope and confidence... Not knowing what's in store for me!

But I know God will give me the best!

For now, I will work hard... play hard... pray hard and until the day we see our familly and friends again!

I bid goodbye and say hello to the bright future!

No comments: