Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Before I Sleep...

I can't sleep...

Casper played with me again while I'm in a slightly sleeping mode from a full of drunk MAN passengers my embracing and murmuring again. Sigh! I just prayed and he left me alone in peace.

But a good crew again made my flight, all though you can't choose all you like to fly with but luckily I was rostered in to a good one.

I can't brag about my February rostered since Crew Scheduling granted my SIN-BNE request after 1 year and 3 months, funny huh! Well I have no other layover except that sector, the rest are the challenging yet highly uplifting flights to Karachi, Jeddah, Lahore, Bombay and Bahrain.

JC, my ever so lucky friend cum flatmate has MNL, SIN-BNE (our buddy-bid request) and DUB, lucky him! Hmp! Just kidding.

I don't want to shell out cash anymore for MNL flight, no more... For now.

Have so many thoughts right now, like my brother trying his luck here in UAE (me, shouldering all the expenses!) and other more. But Erin, she still serves as my inspiration for everything, my angel, my lucky charm and my life aside from my dear family and friends.

In approximately, I will finish my January roster by flying to Dhaka, Bangladesh, it's been months since my last flight to this little city partly located in the sub-continental Hindustan. 

How do I see the year of the Earth-OX? For me? Prosperity and more blessings to come... I'm a very positive person you know, so I take everthing in good vibes.

I want to sleep. Now!

I can't wait to see another day....

Ciao Ciao De Carabao.

No comments: