Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Changes In The Roster? WT....

I was scheduled to have my US Visa interview on the 12th this month so I said to myself, JFK? Why not, and before that, after my BKK I'm available after then they changed to XX then SBY then 3 days OFF, then I had a message on my AIMS saying that on my OFF ( 8th JAN ) I need to go to the Senior Briefing Officer in the Airport to get the documents and follow the instructions carefully to avoid disciplinary actions? Really! They want me to go to the office on my days off? 

So my plans going home, to MNL was postponed because as they instructed me... I need to make it all right!

Almost 3 days in AUH, really boring! And just this evening, the expected alert came, 

           " You have changes in your schedule for which you have not yet been advised " 

WTH... Manila flight? I wish! Then the cancellation was there... For me I can accept it if they say the real reason or whatever but the embassy is closed that day?, I hope I'm wrong because first thing in the morning I will call the embassy to verify if they are really closed that day.

So for now, I will just sit in the flat, in my room, clean some stuff, eat and be fat? No wayyyyy!   more shopping for me this month... Please! 



No comments: