Sunday, February 01, 2009

The New Sony Vaio P


The new generation of notebooks are here! From Asus EE PC, MSI Wind, Dell Mini 9, Acer Aspire One, HP Mini 1000 & Lenovo S10... Now comes the NEW SONY VAIO P.

Measuring less than an inch, with an 8" with 1600 X 768 screen & 3G support, this netbook as they say will start selling starting at $899, which is for me a bit expensive from its counterpart. I am hoping that from some MAC enthusiast that Apple will launch something like this because the MACBOOK AIR and the new Macbook 13" are still huge.

The netbook has a unique 8" Led backlit screen with 2.08:1 aspect ratio giving 1600 X 768 pixel resolution with full keyboard.

Measuring just under an inch and weighing less than 1.4 pounds, VAIO P looks good for bloggers and writers like moi. Its unique design makes it easy to slide inside your overcoat pocket or bag. VAIO P sports 1.6GHz CPU (might be Intel Atom) and 128GB SSD instead of HDD. Running Windows Vista, VAIO P also features XMB interface (XrossMediaBar) for faster access to key functions.

This netbook also includes WiFi 802.11n, GPS and Bluetooth for connectivity options.

I was about to post this article weeks ago but I said, uhmmm I'm an Apple user so what's the point...But she's pretty, handy and packed with good stuff but it's Windows...right? But as I was browsing Chuvaness and MyManyBags (Happy Birthday!) and they featured it! Too bad & I told yah!I said to myself.

Well, I have lots of priority now, besides my Notebook is just 2 1/2 months old...

But this is really flashy and high-end... (Sigh!) It will fit perfectly to our trolley and for the girls (on your vanity bag)...

It's tempting... Should I pass or should I go?




No comments: