Sunday, February 08, 2009

Really... Fuck The Recession...























I was surprised that even the middle east is being affected by the so-called recession, hey where are the money? where are you putting it! It's hard to believe that just last year, all are out in the mall, shopping till they dropped! And now, malls are empty! Mall of the Emirates, Common... Well except for the PAKI's when I see them with both males holding their hands together and then, at the back of my head, the song of YENG CONSTANTINO's "Hawak-Kamay" (Hold hands) plays...

Now I am really pissed, pissed as in capital F! Sorry but I am really affected by it, I mean psychologically speaking, I felt low and the enthusiasm in me going to the mall vanished like dust! Hello! 

I just went to LV and got my credit note that will expire in 2 months...until I decided really what I wanted... Evidence Noir or Cognac Size 8"

I even felt bad when my Mom texted me and I just replied "with No" as an answer. I'm not like that but I just ditched my Mom's request. I am bad... Or it's just for a moment! I hope so...

I promised not to shop in Singapore! But my suitcase is half full! I hope to meet my blog idols in Singapore... 00o00, MyManyBags, Bagaholic Boy and Bagcraze... Please Leica... I want you...I will see if my wallet can still breeze you! And my brother... please treat me for a nice dinner...


I will try to do what Bert did. Carl did it also a year ago... I salute you all!

For me...Fuck the recession! We live once so let's live to the fullest but save for the rainy days...Ha Ha Ha...I'm really crazy! 

And for the meantime...I will cook, PORK ADOBO... (PORK STIR FRIED) as JC requested for it! Sigh!

Ciao Ciao De Carabao

No comments: