Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Middle East Cabin Crew Uniforms
































I am always fascinated with cabin crew uniforms, when I was still in my apprenticeship at Northwest Airlines Crew Services at Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila Philippines , my jaw dropped when I see slender FA's from Singapore Ailrines and Cathay Pacific & professional and good looking flight attendants from Northwest Airlines. And Big, Chunky Hot Momma's and some sexy ones from my Nation's Flag Carrier, Philippine Airlines.


I wanted to be one of them (laughs!) ! I worked hard and wait patiently to be part of my country's National Airlines and now with EY.

And now, I present to you some of the Middle East's Best Airlines, some with best uniform and most are mediocre.

Indulge...


From Top Left To Right : Etihad Airways, Emirates Airline, Qatar Airways, Gulf Airways & Oman Air


No comments: