Thursday, July 23, 2009

What I Saw Today

Whew!

25th is coming and it means that responsibilities to pay the bills are approaching! Did I learned my lessons? Not quite I guess. I am a slave!

Well, what to do? I'm binded by this stuff I guess!


I would say that I had a goodnight sleep today, though I have an occasional no so-pleasantville dreams but it's manageable.


I started the day with a prayer then went to the loo to release some stress then went straight to the kitchen to wash the unwanted view.


It will be a long day today I guess before my late evening flight to Siam tomorrow.


My itinerary today is to go to uniform store to get my trolley bag fixed, my mountain-like laundry for dry cleaning, because honestly, I don't do laundry for my civilian clothes, I don't want them to be damaged if I do laundry myself, besides I hate ironing. So eventhough I should have saved a bit for the dry cleaning, I wasted it.


Only my white stuff and colored bedroom clothes including my undies goes to the machine.


I will be getting my 2 shirts and a pair of shoes eventhough I am entitled for a complete set, since it's recession, they are really making a big fuzz over this matter. Ohh well, at least we have a job as per the "M" during the roadshow. What an answer huh?


Need to eat breakfast please then all the supplements and Green Tea HP later okay so I continue chopping the vegetables for John's version of Filipino soup called Beef Nilaga.
I am so hungrrrrryyyy now Ei!



No comments: