Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's All Coming Back To Me Now...



Four months back I would say that I have no impurities on my face. It's not " modelesque "looking if there's a word but it's A okay. Until hell break loose! White heads, acne came out of the grave!

They say it's "stress " or maybe I ate too much PORK and cholesterol or put different viants for my face! Oh no!

I told myself that I am old enough to have this breakouts! If I'm 16 I would understand but I am hell not, though I wish! After my flight to Milan, spending my 3 days exploring the beautiful Venezia, Como, Verona, Bellagio and Milan, my face finally gave up and they came at the same time, 14 big, reddish pimples... AWWWW! I even put concelear coming back to Abu Dhabi so I knew that it will be infected! Oh well what to do ei!

So, finally, I consulted my dear friend, Dr. Ryan Kho Po and finally he made miracles to my face before i'ts too late.

So much pain while I'm doing the procedure, but as they say... Beauty is Pain hahaha! Though I'm crying the whole time, I know that my skin will be saved!

After almost 2 hours, we're done, my only concern that I am New York standby tomorrow morning, and with my face condition, I may be bumped off and might have grooming issue which I don't wanna have!

I am just praying and hoping that our crew control will be nice enough to switch my Standby to OFF. Please...

I will keep you posted if my face is getting any better... I will show you the photos and please bear with me, it's not a good sight to look at!

No comments: