Friday, November 20, 2009

First Look!

After almost 5 days, finally, I was able to go out of my crib and had a taste of fresh arabian air. Went out for a quick stomach fix with my sibling at Marina Mall.

I don't know why we call it food court since they only have 4 food kiosk to choose from but anyhow, we chose Sbarro! 2 slices of regular pizza, a greek salad, soda and garlic bread and lots of carbs. He He He!


I'm bloated again so we went for a walk to Ikea and Carrefour.

I saw E72 and Nokia N97 Mini and was able to check some external features of it!

For Nokia E72: the feel is like the E71 but improved version since it has an optical trackpad, 5 megapixel with flash, very stylish and will cost you 1,900+ AED


On the other hand, the Nokia N97 Mini, the version we have here is the RAOUL collection, we all know that this limited edition is being offered in Singapore only. Very sophisticated look, quite small and sleek and goldish yet smaller than the previous version which costs 2,250 AED.

I will stick to BlackBerry, I guess. Well at least after so many months of delay, officially, Nokia released these most anticipated model of 2009.

I LVoe!

No comments: