Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 : A Prosperous New Year Ahead!



In approximately 3 hours from now, GMT + 08. Manila time, my family and friends will be celebrating 2010 with a bang!

As for me, I'm doing it the "Celine Dion way" ala "All by myself!" not bad ei! I wish!

I haven't spend many new years and christmas with my family. I consider myself as a family oriented person however, for the past years, it seems that I share less and less time with my loved ones. I'm bad! And I know how my family misses me! I can feel it!

I always have new year's resolution, were I list all my wishes to change what's the wrong things I've done last 2009 and correct it this 2010.

With courage and positivity, In god's will! I can manage to rearrange my life again.

Simple living yet stylish 2010 for me!

1.     I will try to SAVE again!
2.     Wait for DSF/GITEX sale or season's sale before buying stuff
3.     Think a dozen times before buying something, " Do I need it, or I just want it, questions! "
4.     Try to read educational stuff or learn new language " arabic or hindi (just kidding!) 
5.     Try to visit my family often
6.     Start going to the gym
7.     Watch my diet
8.     To finish paying the plastic evil cards (grrrrr!)
9.     Career enhancement
10.   Hear Mass.

Courage is the name of the game. And I will play these wishes with determination. So I can at least accomplish half of it!

H A P P Y    2010   E V E R Y O N E ! ! !

god help me! I believe that we make our destiny! I am still and forever be OPTIMISTIC!

I LVoe!



No comments: