Sunday, December 06, 2009

The Clear Shoe Box Project! Perfect!

Same as many guys out there, I love shoes, I take care of them as much as I take care of my bags, mobile phones and any other gadgets. Aside from the fact that I clean them all the time, I want my shoes to be protected from dust and more! I bought some shoes support from Ikea to keep them in shape and custom made shoe-sack to keep them safe and stack it in a modern shoe-rack (black & red) plastic storage from Ikea. But who would have thought that a the clear shoe box project will invent a very eye-candy storage box like this one made out from PVC plastic that is sturdy and cool!

The clear box comes in 2 sizes for your pleasure.





Large size (above ) 13.5" by 8.5"





Regular size 11.5" by 6.5"




I was pretty amazed by bobby's blog  about this treasure for shoe lovers and how (http://www.clearshoeboxproject.multiply.com/)  created this one good product.

I will have to email them the updated price for the regular and large one. I want to be a supplier of this here! Perfect for small spaces and maybe for travelling too! I'll be the judge of that.


I LVoe!

No comments: