Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Lonely Soul

I am a happy person and I never let any negativity to enter my system. But sometimes, just sometimes, you will feel that everything is a never ending battle, about life, love and everything...

The virtue of life is endless, whether you've learned something from all your endeavors or not. It is a work in progress.

I can't say that I'm tired of it, I am blessed actually, but when you are alone in your bed and it's only you in the dark. Suddenly, it's a different story.

All feelings will succumbed you until you can't breath anymore. That's what I feel today. Sad huh!

But as I say, I can overcome this, but for how long, that I don't know! I know realized the importance of your family and your true friends. Someone who feels for you. Someone who'll be there when you needed them the most.

Don't mind me... This is just a temporary feeling. I will be okay.

I was browsing another blog and I will repost this very lonely poem... Can you hear me? I guess not.



A Lonely Soul

© Katyana M. Destin
 I am Just a lonely soul

Can anyone hear me?
Is anyone out there?
I have nowhere else to go

Escaping from all the misery
And from all the trouble that had been caused
I feel as if my life just took a sudden pause
Regretting for my regrets
Feeling that I may just don’t belong
Feeling that the path I made was wrong

I ask god to forgive me for all my sins
And all the ways that I have been
Just look it from the way I see
So I am talking for anyone out there

Can anyone here me?











No comments: