Saturday, December 12, 2009

Secret...Shhhhhh!

Shhhhh...


Secret!


I don't know why most people when ask of something personal or just nothing or something, instead of answering directly or just by saying YES or NO, they will say... Secret! Crazy really...

I was watching local entertainment show when one of the host asked 1 actress if she has a gift already for her ex-beau, she answered SECRET! what's with that! Just say Yes I do have already but I can't say, it's a surprise!

Grrrrr! Pardon me but I haven't eaten my lunch yet that's why!

So much for the SECRET! Just say Yes or No next time please!

Cut the crap!

Preparing for my Dublin, Ireland, minimum rest tomorrow! I can't wait for this flight, eventhough its just a minimum rest, I know I'll enjoy the beer and Penny's hehehe!

Ciao Ciao De Carabao

I LVoe!

No comments: