Saturday, January 09, 2010

Freddy's Back!

Freddy Krueger that is! This time for the film, A Nightmare On Elm St. sort of prequel of all the films that Freddy has made. I practically grew old on horror films, I LVoe it! But now, maybe in moderation. But I will definetely get this one even in Blu ray or DVD.




His precious claws will hunt down generations of neigbhors from Elm Street again. But this time, the effects are surreal. I can't wait to see this film. Must see for 2010!

Wes Craven is a genious, imagine after creating Freddy, he has made so much horror flicks that became cult such as SCREAM franchise, The Hills Have Eyes, Red Eye, Cursed, The Last House on the left and more. From Director, Producer and Actor, Wes proved that you can be multi-tasker to scare moviegoers ei! Although Samuel Bayer is directing the flick, Wes maintains all the TM characters, how cool is that.

They are now in production and is expecting release, 3rd quarter of 2010.

I LVoe!

No comments: