Monday, January 18, 2010

Going To...

Musaffah...

My day today started late, I woke up around 9 in the morning, cleaned our kitchen then de-clutter my closet, whew, it's been few months since I cleaned it and now, it's damn pretty neat. John cooked his home-made fried chicken with gravy, (all by himself) without any help from Lovely or Jam (when she's still here!) and it is quiet impressive.

Slept. Drank Iced Tea.Slept again!

Waited for my brother and had early dinner at Abu Dhabi Mall, The new steak burger from Hardee's which tasted good. Then we availed of the entertainer's buy one take one for free at Coldstone. Great! Met Aileen and Tata. Chit-Chat for a while then received a call from a dear friend.

Cry.Cry.Cry. I'm was sad and I felt bad. You know the feeling?

Need to visit her and give some advise (lovelife?) I know I'm not the best person to be asked but I'm just going to be there for comfort!

Just waiting for our laundry guy and then I'm off to Musaffah!

Catch up with you guys later.

I LVoe!

No comments: