Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jakarta Bound...

Selamat Datang!

I had a great time to day with old friends Tata and Ryan, had lunch at Hanoi's in Khalifa St. infront of Al Noor Hospital, the food was almost like Pho Bac, an authentic Vietnamese cuisine in Manila. Clients were mostly expats, Asians and Caucasians alike.

We tasted the spicy clay pot beef stew and the vietnamese chicken noodles and fried spring rolls. Hmmmm. Now I'm getting hungry again. Then after almost 1 hour, went to Starbucks for another chit-chat.

Finished all the errands and I'm ready for my well anticipated Jakarta flight. I wasn't able to sleep and it's almost wake up time for me to get ready for my 2330H pickup. We'll be arriving 1900H Abu Dhabi time tomorrow, tiring but fulfilling for me.


I will have a taste of my favorite Nasi Goreng and the cheap but very relaxing Balinese Massage with Hot Lava Stone Massage. Hmmmm!




Good thing about Jakarta layover is were staying at Shangri-la Hotel and it's free WIFI, Fun!

I LVoe!

No comments: