Thursday, January 28, 2010

Uber Lazy!!!

Insomiac again! I hate it when my regular sleep is disturbed! I slept 4AM today and woke up six hours later. Thank god I am off for what? yeah! 5 days! So I can recuperate what was lost for the past weeks. I think I need a week of sleep. Nonetheless, I spent 2 days just in my bed and in my couch, eating, surfing the web, eating again and watching TRUE BLOOD.

The weather in Abu Dhabi is unusual nowadays, very windy and uber cold, and it makes me super lazy to do my errands because my body is feeling very cooooooold! way too cold & sometimes I can't stop thinking that I am getting arthritis already, Hello! I'm still 23, YOU WISH!

Anyway, I need to push myself to go out and smell the fresh Arabian wind. And see fellow expats and locals burning their butts off to earn a living.

But first, I need to take my yellow fever shots. As in NOW!


(Jamal says HI!)

So, I'll catch up with you guys later!

I LVoe!

No comments: