Monday, February 22, 2010

24 Hour Siam

Sawasdee krub!

We reached Suvarnabhumi International Airport at around 0630H Bangkok time so its, GMT+7, 28 degrees and its hot hot hot! All of our guests, mostly French nationales were ecstatic, some will stay in Bangkok, others have connecting flights to Phuket, Chang-Mai or some other jewel islands of Thailand.



I am so Envious! We mostly spend our annual vacation in the land of smiles. Basically, its cheaper, its more relaxing, more freedom and the islands are immaculately beautiful, plus the food is sumptuous!





For the last two years, we stayed at Burasari Hotel and Indigo Pearl in Phuket. For me, probably the best hotels in town.





I can't wait for our next trip, unfortunately, we are not going East, but instead we'll try up North, to Munich, Paris, Prague and Egypt (no more Myknos). I really hope we can squeeze in Thailand and Philippines.

Really, 24 hours in Bangkok is not enough! I want more time!

Gotta rest now!

I LVoe!

No comments: