Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Never Ending Walk Continues...

I need a break from everything so I went to Marina Mall for a dose of shopping again, window shopping. The Dubai Shopping Festival is still up until the 28th of February and what a relief to see red tags on some nice product, unfortunately, my belts are tight right now, so tight that it chokes me! Anyhow, I manage to sweep the stores without carrying a bag afterwards. Lovely but sad, it added more stress to my complicated life.

But I was able to see some inspiration to my next blog.

I am alone walking this time and for me, a never ending walk again. Is this Karma now. I guess so! It hurts though but I'm trying to keep my soul up. Life is like a box of chocolates you know, you'll never know what you'll gonna get.

So for now, I think I will sing Bluer than Blue until the time I can sing again.




Sigh!

Cest' La Vie

I LVoe!

No comments: