Sunday, March 14, 2010

2 More Days!

It's my most fervent ruminating dream to visit the Windy City Of Chicago, Illinois. Well, it's all coming, in two days soon. Although I heard so much bad things about the flight, saying the flight is a combination of double sector Bombay, Lahore, Toronto and Sydney combined into one 15 hour flight to the land of the free. The other good news is, on the 17th, my requested flight exactly is the first day of IS (inspired service) for coral economy! Whew! What more can I ask for but thank you lord for giving me patience, courage and strength. I did EY 428 flight, first IS also for this sector, a merely 8 hour flight to the east and literally, I didn't had a chance to comfortably sit down on my jumpseat to rest. Reality bites but this is the direction of the company to make the box service for economy, inspired.




Well, I look on the bright side, my cabin senior is Hemant, a very senior crew but very efficient, logical and approachable, plus two of my closest friends which I believe during this ultra long flight, we might lose patience to each other. But I am a believer! There's sunlight after the rain and it's Chicago for god sake! OPRAH! Millennium park, shopping, hotel in the city? Hello!










I will survive. I am prepared. I am a survivor! =p


I LVoe!

No comments: