Saturday, March 13, 2010

Had A Bad Day!



What if you arrived earlier than the estimated time of arrival, feeling lucky? You went to the bus, sat on your best position and fell into a deep sleep after a very long, tiring yet fruitful flight. 


Then suddenly, the driver became aggressive, arrogant and wanna be king of the road and he felt he's driving a compact car that can fit into any available space in the road. Cursing, cursing than suddenly from a deep sleep, you fall into a vacuum space and heard a scream and a loud bang... Will I shout, "seatbelts off, leave everything, come this way? " I didn't, I said fudge!!! And I was already on the floor of the bus. Unhurt! Hamdullilah!


The rest...well, I'll leave it to the SAAED!




















Well, luckily after 2 hours, the police let us go, and another bus went to pick us up...


I LVoe!

No comments: