Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mashy Haddy

Walking next to me... I LVoe Nancy Ajram, she is a very popular Lebanese|Arabic Pop superstar, though admittedly going under the knife for several times to enhance her beauty, she remains down to earth with regards to her achievements and when seeing|meeting her fans. I experienced it several times in Dubai and a few months back in Abu Dhabi International Airport when we had an unexpected delays for our Manchester flight and there I saw her going to her boarding gate to Beirut. Without makeup she's beautiful and unexpectedly tall. I greeted her " Marhaba, Nancy! " and she replied back " Ahleen " and smiled.
This Music Video, Mashy Haddy or Walking Next To Me is one of my favorite MV of Nancy, its so hollywood style, fun, colorful and lots of beautiful people.




I LVoe!

No comments: