Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My BB

My Birthday in Bangkok that is....




I feel a little bit sad, celebrating my birthday 33,000 feet with one friend I know and 400+ strangers, pretty odd isn't? but that's the reality of being a flight attendant, your special dates are just regular days where you will be flying somewhere around the world. Christmas, Eid, New Year, Your Mom's or Dad's birthday or your best friend's wedding... Days where you should be there but unfortunately, you need to work... Oh well!






I get used to this kind of lifestyle, its fabulous but good memories are swept away and are captured only through your family and friend's lenses or videos. Now, I'm feeling sentimental, missing my dear family and friends back home...Do I need to cry now?


Happy Birthday to me, to my partner Sonia, friend Joseph, Audrey, Mina, who were all crew like me, flying somewhere away from their loved ones!... 


I LVoe!

No comments: