Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Birthday Blow Out!

Sawadeekrub! Just checked-in to my hotel room. Opened my laptop and replied to all my friends who greeted me on my special day.


Although I'm alone, celebrating my birthday in Bangkok, Thailand. I felt that their thoughts lifted my blues. My body is tired but my spirit is still energetic.


I wish I can spend this special day with my loved ones. Blowing my birthday cake, eating my favorite food, opening my cherished gifts and sharing this moment with my friends and family.






I think I'm turning seven again... He He He


I can't thank you all enough! You made my day complete.


Shukran. Merci. Donke. Asante. Terimakhasi. Salamat Po. Thank you. Shukriyahe.Xie Xie. Domo Arigato. Kapkunkrub! Ikea. (RLOL)


I LVoe!

1 comment:

ego said...

happy birthday, brother.. wish u all the best in every step of the way! be happy :)