Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I LVoe: Glee

Who doesn't LVoe Glee! It reminds us of high school life and how shallow we are during those days right? But the good part about this show is that it encourage us to pursue are dreams and passion especially in the field of Arts. High school days were my glory days, I LVoe it soooo much and it will be the most memorable days of my life.


I lived my dreams in singing, acting, sports, politics and studying. Those were the days where were so competitive with each other but remained closed friends. We knew our responsibilities as students. We studied and had fun too! 


For some, High School is a nightmare but it will always be a part of our lives somehow, we can't skip it, there will always be Finn Hudson, the eyecandy of your school, Rachel-the beautiful underdog, the cheerleaders, the geeks and more. High School is the best chapter of every teenagers life. Enjoy it! I did!


Oh high school life, Oh my high school life!


I am totally glued to GLEE!










I LVoe!

No comments: