Saturday, May 15, 2010

Vacation Mode Interrupted!

You have changes to your schedule for which you have not yet been advised.

It's really funny how crew control plays with you and affect you like you wanna jump to the highest peak in Kathmandu! Really, well as you all know, before my leave, I had the worst roster that you can imagine, most of my peers got 3 to 4 layovers which will compensate to their leave, earning a descent money to survive for the next month and I was left but nothing but below!


Well to give you how bad my roster is... MAY  1-2 Jakarta, 3-4 Karachi, 5-6 OFF, 7 (standby) changed to OFF, 8-9-10 Manila, 11-Standby, 12-13 Doha, 14-15 OFF, 16- Jeddah (swapped to standby) then OCC changed it to 2 day block Karachi before my leave on the 18-27, then 28 OFF, 29-30 Calicut... 




Fudge! They really want you to feel bad and commit suicide! I hate it really but what to do, but to accept! accept! accept


Crazieeeeees!


My great vacation spoiler!


Well, what goes around, comes around!


Hahahaha!


I LVoe!

No comments: