Thursday, May 27, 2010

What Happened Today!



Like most of the days, its boring, I don't have any sports, the only thing I do to keep myself busy is to walk, walk, walk. 


I don't go to the gym, I hate seeing great bodies! Bitter as I am!


If there's any capsule that transform you're body to Adonis like feature, I will buy it, but reality bites, no pain - no gain! I choose otherwise!


Since, my lovehandle's starting to accumulate, I need to do something about it, I am cutting my steamed rice intake, its our staple food and I need to substitute bread or potatoes for it, hmmm, about 3 weeks and I'll be in shape again. 


Is this a sign of aging, my feet starts to hurt when I'm walking too much! WAAAAAAA! I hope its not arthritis or rheumatism... I'm still young no!


Anyway, I started dieting today, so for dinner, I cooked Pasta in olive oil and hot & spicy tuna! Not bad! Actually, it taste great!






Well, my flight starts in two days, Calicut here I come! I hate when its end of the month, it means that I have only a few days left before all my savings is gone with the wind!


Superman save me! LOL!




By the way I was really disappointed with A Nightmare in Elm St., Robert Englund who played the role of Freddy Krueger for the last 2 decades is way better than, Jackie Earle Haley, who is an Academy Award nominee for Little Children.










The story is the same but this time, its boring and predictive.






I LVoe!

No comments: