Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For LVoe Of Movies: Flight Of The Living Dead

Me and Dinara (from Uzbekiztan) were talking about scary movies during our flight back to Abu Dhabi from Kuala Lumpur. She told me about Paranormal Activity and the two alternate endings, and how scared she was that time, then I asked her if she was able to watch this film about a plane full of zombies. Plane Dead aka Flight of the living dead!


She said, Niet! or No! So I replied you should watch it! It's really scary! 


Then I asked her, what will you do if there were Zombies and all were running after you! Then with a strong Russian accent she said, "then I will be a Zombie too!"I said in Russian, Chot? (what), Well there's no way to run so I'll let them bite me and become a Zombie too! I don't want to waste time running!


Then we laughed so hard!


This is dedicated to Dinara from Uzbekistan.




You don't want to be in this flight!




I LVoe!

No comments: