Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mango | Massimo Dutti On SALE

It's 47 degrees outside and god the moment I went out, sweat kept falling like rain! Its summertime here in Abu Dhabi and its freaking hot like an oven.

I need a dose of fresh air since its my 3rd day off before my Kuala Lumpur flight and I have nothing to do except to blog and play with Pattrash! I will miss her if Tanya will get her soon!

Anyway, I went to Abu Dhabi Mall and its SALE (as in flashing RED SALE) at Mango and Massimo Dutti.

From 40% to 60% off on everything!

So many nice bags for your mom, aunties, girlfriends and PLU (people like us)



I saw 5 bags actually, two can pass as gender|bender bags. And prices range from $14 to $33. Very cheap!

I saw an early favorite leather shoulder bag, the color is something of a rust-mustard leather and the style is like a small bucket from LV, I wanted it but I'm still hesitant to buy it because it might be a headturner, in a bad way of look for all the locals here! So I was still thinking if I should buy it or not!




ZARA sale will be in one week so hold your horses guys!

I'm also thinking of buying a new mobile for my mom, I talked to her two days back and she told me that her old mobile is giving up on her, I was thinking color pink or purple so that my gadget freak siblings will not be eyeing my mom's new phone.


Well, gotta go!

Ciao!

No comments: