Friday, June 18, 2010

Zyng Asian Grill At The Marina

I invited my brother to go to Marina Mall yesterday and try the Asian Grill I'm bragging about, The Zyng!




We LVoe spicy food and since we had too much steamed rice for the past week, I  told him that we can try the noodles that I tasted last time. 






The Thai Coconut Curry Chicken and The Spicy Basil Beef noodles.




Service and Ambiance is perfect.




The serving is huge.




Spicy Basil Beef Noodles




The taste is good. Good in the sense that when I last tasted it, the beef and chicken seems freshly cooked. When my brother and I tried it yesterday, I was like, I'm pretty sure it was bigger and better last time. And I just wish there's a bit more veggies! 




Thai Coconut Curry Chicken Noodles



So I rate it as good because we need consistency here. Overall, I would say that everything falls into a category that its good for your budget, nice and quiet place inside the guzzling mall full of people, attentive servers and the ambiance is like a zen-like type of thing.


The price is affordable, $11.5 per main course and $ 3 for the bottomless soda. But since I have the Entertainer which entitles the bearer one free main course, we only paid around $ 19 including the tip.


ZYNG Asian Grill is located inside Marina Mall near the Ice-Skating rink.


I LVoe!

No comments: