Saturday, August 14, 2010

Goodluck : Venus Raj | Miss Universe 2010

On August 24 the coronation of the most coveted pageant in the world will be revealed. After the controversies, Maria Venus Raj, 22 years old from the Philippines will ramp her way to the crown on becoming the Philippines 3rd Miss Universe.


Well, I have never had high hopes since 1999 when Miriam Quiambao almost took the crown over Botswana, come on guys! Well, after all the hardships of Venus, let's just pray and hope she'll get it!


I am hearing good reviews about her in Las Vegas though but its just all songs in the wind until the finalists are revealed right? My relatives in Reno, Nevada already booked for the pageant! Yahoo!


Already saw the photo concept and I LVoe it except for the portrait which her laughlines were prominent and the golden earrings were too distracting. I am crossing my fingers!
















I LVoe!


source: missuniverse



No comments: