Sunday, October 24, 2010

Filson Zippered Tote Bag

I am a hoarder of tote bags and if I find something that I really LVoe, I will find ways and means to get one... The Filson Zippered Tote Bag is no exemption, cheap but classic.




Filson reinvented the very popular Tote Bag and added a two-way brass zipper for security and an additional inch in width and depth for more carrying capacity. The strap handles are long enough to slip over your shoulder. Four exterior open pockets. Meets carry-on requirements.
Features
  • Water Repellent.
  • Two-way brass zipper with leather pulls.
  • 2 large side exterior open pockets; 2 small end open utility pockets.
Usage
Travel, Field, Casual, Business
Wipe or brush clean only.
15" W x 14" H x 7" D
Made in USA.

I LVoe!

source: filson



No comments: