Tuesday, March 01, 2011

And The Oscar Goes Too!

I sooo LVoe the Oscars, its a place where you see good people wearing fabulous dresses and great people with whuaaaaat are you wearing kind of clothes!


Well, all my bets for this year's Oscars won... Though I want Amy Adams instead of Melissa Leo for the Fighter, they are both great actress and in the same film so its fine with me.


For the first time, the jurors of the academy picked a British film depicting royal endeavor, The King's Speech. I want The Social Network though its too simple to make it the Best Film.




So hurray to Natalie Portman, Colin Firth, Christian Bale and Melissa Leo! 











Hmmm, though James Franco didn't win, I guess he's so proud that his acting in 127 hours has been cited. I slept after 30 minutes watching the film though! But the two hosts, James Franco and Anne Hathaway took my breath! 





I LVoe!


source: theoscars

No comments: