Thursday, March 24, 2011

Surprise!

As you all know I'm celebrating my birthday today and my closest friends gave a surprise lunch before my Jakarta flight tonight. Though I already know they will do something or prepare something for me, I acted surprised which is fun! 


I salute LVoely and John for exerting effort to cook for me and Lara for keeping the place spick and span after!


Thank you guys for the luncheon!
















*** And right after this, John's Canon S95 camera dropped! Don't worry brotha, things do break and get fixed but people and relationships sometimes don't...
A minute of silence then fun..fun..fun...afterwards!


I LVoe!


Thanks guys!

2 comments:

ego said...

it looks uber delicious! happy birthday, bro. wish u all the greatest in life & career :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday dear love! :-) Hope you had a blast! Your just in your 20s and ever younger and fab!
Let's all take a moment of silence for the JC's camera.