Monday, April 18, 2011

Events For The Stars


Last year's Duty Free conference was a success, many cabin crew went home with goodie bags full of surprises! High end cosmetics and fragrances, accessories and more!



And now that they opened it for all crew, I will be there to hoard all the beautiful freebies! LOL

Well, kidding aside, this is the moment to mingle with other crew, not just Asians but from all crew from America, Asia, Africa, Australia and Europe.

I will see familiar faces and new faces as well. I can also see crew who will wear the worst casual clothes but looks fabulous in our uniform.

Well, for me, nothing much, I will always wear the same, preppy-South Hampton-Ralph Lauren look! I am old for Avant-Garde look!

All I want is my Goodie-Bag! I will update you soon!

I LVoe!

No comments: