Friday, April 08, 2011

For LVoe Of Bag | Cambridge Satchel 15"

I am so in LVoe with Cambridge Satchel 15" Vintage Brown Batchel, I have ordered on-line to have it (since I don't have any U.K flights and I don't want to fly that sector, not because I'm so choosy but the flight is very challenging especially most of the passenger comes from the sub-continent. ) I have read a couple of times in Chuvaness blog and fell in LVoe with the way it was made and how fine and detailed the bag is.





It cost me $ 200 but that includes the shipping cost outside UK to the United Arab Emirates ($33) and the tax refund or discount for non-EU, which is quiet affordable.

And now I am waiting for the special text message that my precious has arrived!

If you want want, order at Cambridge Satchel

I can't wait!

I LVoe!

source: cambridgesatcheluk

No comments: