Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Royal Weddings And Everything!

Well not so long ago, London as a destination is just one of the few spots in the world that I LVoe to go to, walking and shopping are definitely my past time and I LVoe doing it there! The Bri-ish accent amazes me!

I grew up seeing Princes William and Harry transformed to fine young lads. And now, the second line to become King of England is married, to a commoner, Catherine Elizabeth Middleton, now the Duchess of Cambridge. Whew!

Fairytales do come true!

I wanna go back to London!














Once upon a time, there was a boy... standing in front of the Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey, waiting for his fairygod mother to appear!

He just waited...and waited...and waited...

But fairy tales do come true... someday!

I LVoe!

No comments: