Friday, August 12, 2011

For LVoe Of Tote: H&M Tan Tote Bag

I had nothing to do on my last 6 hours in Chicago, penny-less as I'm contemplating whether my wallet is stolen or I left it at home. So around 10 in the morning I made a tour of the city and went to H&M, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister and  American Eagle at North Michigan Avenue. Some items were on SALE and my mouth was drooling because I can't shop!


I saw this Tote bag on the ladies section of H&M and I fell in LVoe, for only $125 plus tax, you'll have an all-around tote. Sigh!





 I LVoe this Tote bag and its cheap too, kinda leatherly feel!


 And I find this synthetic case appealing also for $ 18. Perfect for your documents or iPAD






 My all American scent, FIERCE





 Tees for $20 not bad!






 I LVoe!







I LVoe!


I'm using my BlackBerry Torch for all photos =(

1 comment:

ullash said...

This camouflage Tote bag features a large zippered pockets, a full size gusset front pocket,
and adjustable non-slip padded shoulder strap. This tote is perfect for those, who demand the
stealth of camouflage, or who prefer the design and look of camouflage.



camouflage backpack
camouflage duffel bag
camouflage flask
camouflage knives
camouflage tote bagucuc