Saturday, September 01, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3 | My Choice


Who wins? My choice...


Well admittedly, I'm a sucker for everything that's beautiful and new! as I blogged previously, I LVoe Apple and iPhone when it first came, I hate Samsung and repeatedly I am cursing and swearing I will never switch to their Android-base mobile phones and tablets.

I ate all those words back! I switched remember...

From Galaxy Note, to S2 and now, my newly acquired S3...

So, which of the two, I LVoe the most...





its S2 still, maybe because it has the same feel as Apple's iPhone but better!

The moment I used S2, I fell in LVoe with it! I upgraded the OS from Gingerbread to Icecream Sandwhich and it works amazing! Unfortunately, the media and S3 advertisers lured me to switch! 

I was happy having my S3 but not as jolly and excited when I had my S2.

S3 front camera is crispier and vivid, however the overall feel makes me wanna go back to S2. However, I may not be able to downgrade again! So I will stick around with the S3 and let's see how it goes... I have taken some great photos and videos on it in Japan and who knows... LVoe will lead me to S3... in time!

I LVoe!

No comments: