Tuesday, October 02, 2012

For LVoe Of Shoes | Bershka | Camouflage Canvas Ankle Boots


I'm falling in LVoe with the camouflage ever since I laid eyes on it, is it the power and authority behind it, well I dunno!

But I think they're putting back this military look for this season, ZARA for example launched lines which inspired by Military Chic look and of course, sister company, Bershka will follow!

For 195 AED, you will have this funky yet comfortable, Camouflage Canvas Ankle Boots, I tried it and it goes well with jeans both skinny and carrot cut ones!

I wanna grab this soon!




I LVoe!

source: bershka 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love canvas shoes because it is best matches to our casual dress and collegian student mostly prefer this.


weinbrenner shoes india

Unknown said...

I love canvas shoes because it is best matches to our casual dress and collegian student mostly prefer this.


weinbrenner shoes india