Sunday, March 18, 2007

Facing Your Fear!

Almost 3 decades will past now and I am still the same old, carefree boy you've known, Honestly, I felt that I haven't change a thing. Why? Because maybe I am afraid of losing the innocence I had... I am afraid that I might turn into a different Me...

But I really did great yesterday, I faced my Fear...

Facing a current problem was a brave move for me... I thought before that being carefree will fix everything, that things will fix by itself... I was wrong! The more I ignore it, the bigger the problem will be... And yes, just yesterday, I faced my fear with humbleness and acceptance!

That for the past 6 months, I have been inconsiderate, insensitive and not-so-me!

I accepted the anger, the blame, the sorrow!

I presented myself, the real me... and I was free!

One Good thing to do is to accept the fact that we need to face our problems, if not by ourselves, through the help of others, Never underestimate the power of prayers, the power of being humble....

For me, Acceptance played a big role in releasing the fear that I have... That I am not perfect, that I will make mistakes and should learn from it...

After that, I felt that the big burden on my back was freed...

And it felt good...

No comments: