Sunday, March 18, 2007

Make Me Whole


Darlin' I want you to listen I stayed up all night so I can get this thing right And I don't think there's anything missin' coz a person like you made it easy to do, I've waited for so long To sing to you this song


Coz your eyes are the windows to heaven , Your smile could heal a million souls , Your love completes my existence , You're the other half that makes me whole , You're the only other half that makes me whole , I think the angels are your brothers, They told about me, said "you're just what he needs" And I find myself thanking your mother For giving birth to a saint My spirit flies when I say your name If there's one thing that's true It's that I was born to love you


You make my dreams come true over and over again And I honestly truly believe That you and me are written in the stars I'd live my whole life through Just giving thanks to you
I may be Lost In Translation... But I have you by my side...

No comments: