Monday, February 09, 2009

Just..Be Happy...

More often than not we neglect the simplest things that truly makes us happy...

Like waking up in the morning...ALIVE
The sun that shines brightly...
The water that quench our thirst...
The food we eat...
Good health...
Our job that pays the bills...
Our friends and family...
Our detractors that makes us stronger...
& God made it all possible...

Simple things yet we ignore these the most...

For me...I need to reflect more of the blessings that I have received over the years... Be contented on what I have and make it work! (Sigh!)

The feeling of emptiness makes it worst! I hate it! When you're alone... All of the stuff comes in... & I felt so low... sad...

Hayyyyyyy! Just one of the days to conquer... One of the days to forget, neglect or reflect!

Just Be Happy!

Ciao Ciao De Carabao


No comments: