Thursday, November 19, 2009

Two Years And Counting...

I

I am fortunate to be part of the United Arab Emirates National Flag Carrier, Etihad Airways. In such a short span of time, the company was able to establish its name and place as the World's Leading Airline, surpassing Emirates and others.

We are growing, learning and improving.

Every year we are doing the recurrent training to update, refresh and equipped us with all the necessary tools to ensure that safety will be implemented while where on the duty.

It's an opportunity also to see my batchmates that I haven't seen for a long period, catch up and enjoy the short time we have. Not to mention meeting new collegues and facilitators.

The training was interesting, kinda stressful but helpful. I enjoyed the practical drills and got so excited with the exams. Memorizing the equipment almost paralized me! Just kidding! It was really exruciating but relaxing afterwards!

Indeed, it was fun and I learned additional information on many things about the company's policies and procedures, how to deal with stress and fatigue and a lot more.

Bonded with my batchmates, Mina, Icah, Lala, Giada, Ziad, Wenzel, Jill, David, Anjitha, Pallavi & Leonora. And learned so much with our facilitators Zinnette, Boyka, Kawthar, Sharon & Claire.

I LVoe!

No comments: