Monday, November 16, 2009

What A Relief!

After 12 hours, my first day of recurrent training is over.

First Aid for the first day. 8 hours of grueling classroom class, a practical exam for CPR/AED and a 50-questionnaires 2 marks per question.

I am so excited to go back in the academy. I'll be seeing again my batchmates, new colleques and the same feeling of anxiety whether we'll pass the exams or not.

Nonetheless, as our instructor in First Aid, Zinnette said. It's that certain fear that push ourselves beyond our limit. It help us strive to be the best. And I would say yes! I am still passionate in everything I do.

Am I prepared for tomorrows exam and lecture? Well I will see that in a few hours, I will just recharge myself by sleeping for about 6 hours and after that, time to refresh my memory for Airbus.

Gotta sleep now.

I LVoe!

No comments: