Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Beauty 101: Beauche

Through trial and error " I discovered Del Monte Spaghetti sauce ", just kidding. I have tried many regimen for my face, and sadly, for the last 5 months, I bear the burden of having acne, not one but too many too mention. I cried over and over, because never in my life I imagine to have even 2 pimples on my cheeks.

Sadly it's my fault, I used and tried so many facial products that promised miracles. I failed.

And now, many have tried this product, and I too before but stopped then finally, I said I will continue to use it. And finally, after the help of my dermatologist and the use of Beauche. My pimples are gone and only the marks of months of agony remains. I may need diamond peel or spanish peel maybe, but Beauche is slowly but surely erasing bad memories of acne.

Some of my friends tried it and definetely, it works well and beautifully, For me, I love the exfoliating cream, the age eraser and rejuvinating creams. The formulation is not harsh and strong. The effects can be seen in just 1 to 2 weeks.

It's like my face is rejuvinated.




The Beauche Set has the orange beauty bar soap, skin toner, clarifying lotion, exfoliating cream, age eraser and rejuvinating cream for only 80 AED. Not much for a complete set.

The product is best for skin irregularities such as pimples, acne, pigmentation,discoloration, oily face, black and white heads, open pores & warts.

Application procedure:

Night time:


1.Clean face, neck and arms with skin toner using facial cotton.

2.Wash face with Beauché bar soap.

3.Apply clarifying lotion with the upward stroke using facial cotton.

4.Put on generous amount of exfoliating cream. Do not rinse.

5.After 15 minutes, spread over substantial amount of rejuvenating cream in circular motion. Do not rinse. Let it stay overnight


Day time:


1.Rub face with ice to close the pores and lift dead skin, and eliminates the night creams.
2.Wash face with Beauché bar soap.
3.Spread on face ample amount of age eraser cream to moisturize the skin and to protect from harmful UV rays.

Initial Reactions during the first week of application:



•Redness of face
•Stinging sensation
•Appearance of new pimples
•Tightening of skin


Do not prick your pimples, white heads, & black heads, for it will come out & eventually heal.


Stability: The change of color of the product doesn’t affect its efficacy. It had undergone through aging process, and still safe to use.

I am just promoting this product because I have tried it, tested it and for me it worked! Results may vary so you can try it first then avail this Beauche Set.

For orders:

You may get in touch with Ryan Po at (+971)50-8613782.
or email him at poronryan@yahoo.com
I LVoe!



No comments: