Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Big Four + 1

Approximately four weeks from now, the new season of Big Brother Philippines or popularly known as Pinoy Big Brother Double-Up will come to a close. And soon, the big winner will be revealed. Tensions are rising since "Kuya" or "Big Brother" invited some ex-housemates to distract, distraught,demoralize the 8 remaining housemates so that their real personality, identity, dignity will come out! The televiewers will then choose who are the deserving 4 housemates to remain in the house until the announcement of the winners on the 14th of February.

I already have my Big Four but I added 1 more because I can't decide whether Mariel or Mommy Kath will stay.

Here is my pick.




The Big Four Plus 1






Melason Forever ( Jason and Melissa aka Melay/Isay )




Paul Jake Of Cebu


Mommy Kath of Spain



& Mariel

I have a big feeling that Melissa and Jayson will win hahaha! I know, I need to pick only 1 but I can't... I'm hoping that Mommy Kath will be part of the Big Four.

I LVoe!



No comments: