Friday, January 22, 2010

Finally...

I LVoe vampires, all about them facsinates me. If I will have the chance to pick any vicious character, it will be the V's. They look sexy, hot, secretive and manipulative.

And finally, after almost what? two years, I have in possession the season 1 & 2 of  T R U E   B L O O D.



In HBO’s popular new series True Blood, vampires have officially come out of the coffin. The fanged ones have confirmed their own existence, and are even pushing for equal rights.

The vamps’ emergence raises a slew of questions about the creatures’ powers, strengths and weaknesses in the True Blood universe.



Aside from Anna Pacquin, who looks like Holly Hunter now, there are Stephen Moyer, Sam Trammell and Ryan Kwanten.




Michelle Forbes as Maryann Forrester



Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northam


Rutina Wesley as Tara Thornton


Anna Pacquin as Sookie Stackhouse



Stephen Moyer as Bill Compton



Ryan Kwanten as Stephen Stackhouse

Though it didn't win any nod for this year's Golden Globe Awards, it is still a good series. I can't wait to see the whole series.


I LVoe!

No comments: