Saturday, January 23, 2010

Missing New York

It's almost 6 months since my last New York flight, and I kinda miss it! Not because of our very challenging passengers but the layover itself. 27 hours is not bad.


You can go directly to Manhattan, The Bronx or even in Jersey if you have relatives.

But what I missed the most in New York is A&F. Abercrombie & Fitch stores. Very cozy, hip and the SA really assist you and will not bother you if you say so.

I crave for the FIERCE scent, the shirts, jeans and live mannequins, bwahahaha!

Well maybe this coming February, I will have one, or maybe two? Let's see...

Below are the A&F's Flagship stuff I LVoe!


Killburn Mountain Jacket $78


Northside Trail Blue Stripe $70


Northside Trail White Stripe $70


Boreas Mountain Tee $24 (sexy!)


Rollins Skinny Destroyed $98


And My Favorite Scent... FIERCE 3.4 oz $70

" When you truly possess what you have been and done. Then you are  F I E R C E with reality." - F. Scott-Maxwell

I LVoe!


No comments: