Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Birthday Must Haves Uno

I said no more spending this year, so I will just post my Birthday Wish | Must Haves Ha Ha Ha. Who knows, someone or Santa Claus might drop some nicely wrapped boxes on my door, right?








These earphones are holistically designed to deliver the soundtrack of your life with clarity and power, as well as satisfy your passion for fashion. Immerse yourself in pitch-perfect highs, precise mids, and club caliber bass. Because when your music sounds amazing, you stop hearing it, and start feeling it. In other words, sound really matters. Plus, Lady Gaga didn’t just style-check Heartbeats, she created the design to ensure they look like no other headphone out there.

Heartbeats by Lady Gaga High Performance In-ear headphone. Price: $ 120 but when I checked in Virgin Records in AD Mall, it has a 50% marked up! Too bad! I need to buy it online or in the US|Toronto...








I tested other Dr. Dre's noise cancellation earsets and its perfect for travelling especially if you don't want to hear the aircrafts engine or maybe kids playing around and babies crying their hearts out during your most anticipated vacation.

I LVoe!

source: dr.dre's b monster

No comments: